Le Pet Express realises the stress when travelling with your dog or cat especially in busy public spaces. Many of our customers travel through Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord so we have supplied some quick links how to negotiate this using the RER/public transporation train. Please note about 30% of our customers who land at Charles de Gaulle in the morning and plan on catching our shuttle the same day at 16:00 are delayed and miss their journey with us. Le Pet Express does not offer refunds or re-schedules for missed journeys so please plan carefully.
Public transportation in Paris
- Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord: RER line B: https://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/passengers/access/paris-charles-de-gaulle/public-transport
- Charles de Gaulle airport and trainlines: https://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/passengers/access/paris-charles-de-gaulle/public-transport/rer-b
- Paris Orly to Gare du Nord: https://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/passengers/access/paris-orly/public-transport/rer-b-orlyval
- Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon: https://showmethejourney.com/travel-info-and-tips/gare-du-nord-to-gare-de-lyon-by-rer/
- Purchase Metro tickets online: https://booking.parisinfo.com/il4-offer_i168-book-of-10-t-tickets-ratp.aspx
- Purchase a ticket for your dog: Can be done at the station counter or station kiosk.